Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Very First Post

Life is... so-so

Hello world,

Well, well, look where I am right now (:
Online, all done with homework.
Making a blogspot. Honestly, i'm not much of a writer. I hope i don't get addicted to this thing....
Tehe i'm stuck i don't know what to write.
Well, let me start off with my inspiration.
two words:
PETER CHIU
no doubt about that.
if it wasn't for the hardgay peter chiu. I would be in bed right now.
(Acutally not really because my hair is yet to dry)
But the posts i've read were very inspirational.
Seriously, some of these posts by peter were very very touching.
I know i'm not much of an inspiration to anyone...
Honestly, im pretty good at making ppl feel like crapp
but at least on blogspot,  i'll try my best to make you feel happy.
Andrewskizzle had a post dedicated to all his bffls
that was reallll cute. Well, i'll do one person a day (:

Peter Chiu
You got me into this dude. Im praying that i don't get addicted to it. (:
Peter, i discovered your presence in this world when i saw you at kevin's house.
being the usual peter chiu.... Except, i didnt know who u were back then.
And then even as homecoming rolled around, i still didn't talk to you.
So, i dont remember how or when we got to start talking...
hmm i really don't know. anyway, my point is, you're a great guy peter.
I'm truly blessed to have people like you in my life which is not so amazing right now.
Moving on, yes, this post is dedicated to you.
Even though you have your six no five boyfriends, im still gonna write it for you
Even though you like Mike 10000000000x more than me.
i still think you're awesome.
just a bit hardgay at times.
but it's all cool (:
thanks for making me think that i can go to college.
After you get into harvard, make sure to tutor me haha(:
love,
lena
p/s NRB NRB NRB NRB NRB!

Well, at least somebody is eager to read my post... Mr. EK
i shall wrap up this post now.
good night everyone 

love,
lena

No comments:

Post a Comment